Shutdown Computer with Your Mobile Cell Phone
This is how you do this:
1. First, you need the batch files to perform the Shutdown, Hibernate etc. You can write them down yourselves
2. open your note pad
and write lik this…
c:\windows\system32\shutdown -s -f -t 00
and save it as shutdown.bat
3. Open up Microsoft Outlook. Make sure that you have already configured it for your email.Now we will need to make it so that Outlook checks your inbox about every minute (1 minute for testing time can be increased if a delayed shutdown is desired). You can do this by going to Tools: Options.
4. Then click the Mail Setup tab, and afterwards, the Send/Receive button.
5. Make sure that the Schedule an automatic send/receive every… box is checked, and set the number of minutes to 1. Now you may close all of these dialog boxes.
6. Now go to Tools: Rules and Alerts… Next click the options button in the upper right hand corner and press the Import Rules button.
7. Now select the shutdown.bat file …whi u hv created …
8. Now, when you send a message from your phone to your e-mail address with the subject shutdown or smsshutdown%%, your computer will shutdown.